What to Expect During My Pet’s Appointment with our Veterinarian Team
- When you arrive, call clinic (613) 722-5717, a technician will take the call and review the reason for appointment and get an update on how your pet is doing, confirm your phone number and vehicle.
- We will be permitting one masked owner to accompany their pet into the hospital for a scheduled appointment with a veterinarian. Please note that due to the small size of our examination rooms, appointments will be restricted to 1 masked person only coming in with your pet.
- A technician will meet you outside and have you sign a Covid Screening Form, then escort you to have your pet weighed (small dogs and cats get weighed on the small scale in the examination rooms). The technician will then leave to inform the veterinarian that you have arrived. The veterinarian will then do your pet’s examination and speak to you about your concerns.
- If any diagnostics are required (such as bloodwork, x-rays) or medications to be made, you will be instructed to step outside, and a technician will call you when your invoice is complete and ask if you would prefer to pay over the phone or have the payment machine brought outside. This allows the examination room to be cleaned and ready for the next appointment.
What to Expect During My Pet’s Appointment with our Technician Team
- When you arrive, call clinic (613) 722-5717,a staff member will take the call and review the reason for appointment and get an update on how your pet is doing, confirm your phone number and vehicle. All technician appointments are still curbside. Please stay on the property during the appointment unless it is for a drop off procedure. Otherwise, an admit for treatment fee will incur.
- When the appointment is complete, a tech will call and review what was done, ask if you want to pay over the phone or have the payment machine brought outside and go over any instructions or medications if applicable.
We are eager to reconnect face-to-face with our long-term clients as well as get to know all our new clients that have been welcomed to our hospital over the last 2 years.
For now, we are still under a lock door policy and our front door will remain locked. Please call (613) 722 – 5717 when you arrive for food or medication pickup and for all appointments.
We are excited about this next stage of re-opening and look forward to getting back to normal soon. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
The Westboro Animal Hospital Team
We ask that all clients call to place orders for food/products/medications prior to arriving at the clinic.
We accept Interac e-Transfer, Debit and Credit as forms of payment at this time.
Our supply companies have assured us that there is no concern regarding any shortages of food or meds however we have been told to expect some delays. Aim to request anything you need 5-7 days in advance.
When you arrive to pick up food or medications, please call from your vehicle. Our staff will arrange to bring the needed product outside, directly to your car, while avoiding direct contact. Please do not approach the clinic doors unless directed, and use the ramp rather than the front steps.
We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding at this time while we do everything within our means to keep our community safe and healthy. These precautions will help to ensure we can continue caring for our pet companions, throughout the duration of the crisis.